Georgia Babies

NBR: Dryer Vent Cleaning

Does anyone have a recommendation for an honest, reliable company that does dryer vent cleaning? I think mine needs to be cleaned, and I have no idea who to call. Thanks!

Re: NBR: Dryer Vent Cleaning

• I had mine cleaned when I had my HVAC duct work cleaned. I also know some carpet cleaning companies will do it!
    Our Photo Site
    James - July 4, 2010
    Sam - June 21, 2012
  • I just had mine done last week.  I used daffy ducts and was very impressed.  I think it may be a little more expensive than some of the other ones ($100), but well worth it.  They were able to schedule me for the next day, they gave me an hour window, and even better they showed up during the hour they said they would.  They even told me that I really needed a little longer dryer vent and just left me some extra venting he had so I could just add it on myself.  The phone number is 404-549-6777 
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelindzed:
    I just had mine done last week.  I used daffy ducts and was very impressed.  I think it may be a little more expensive than some of the other ones ($100), but well worth it.  They were able to schedule me for the next day, they gave me an hour window, and even better they showed up during the hour they said they would.  They even told me that I really needed a little longer dryer vent and just left me some extra venting he had so I could just add it on myself.  The phone number is 404-549-6777 

Thank you so much! I will give them a call. $100 is CHEAP compared to the quote I got today. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"