Pregnant after IF
Options

Discharge-Normal? (TMI)

Alright so I know that discharge is normal during pregnancy but wanted to know if this discharge is normal or if you ladies think I should call the dr. I went to the bathroom earlier and in my underwear was a glob of mucos looking discharge, almost looked like what has been coming out of my nose =( 

I have no burning, itching, etc. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Discharge-Normal? (TMI)

• Options
    I have had that happen before. I think it's normal.
    Stacy
    PCOS, RPL, & Anti Cardiolipin Antibody
  • Options
    I've had that before and was told it's normal.  In "Belly Laughs", Jenny refers to that as the "snail trail" discharge.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrs. Mo:
    I've had that before and was told it's normal.  In "Belly Laughs", Jenny refers to that as the "snail trail" discharge.

Even though is was more like a gob? This is so gross =/ ha ha 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemsjcordova:

imageMrs. Mo:

Even though is was more like a gob? This is so gross =/ ha ha 

Yup. It really is gross and looks like you had a really bad cold and decided to blow your nose in your underwear. But, it's normal.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options

Pregnancy discharge is awesome, isn't it?

Sometimes I see the "What I wish I knew before I got pregnant..." polls on the Bump, and I think the discharge amount, variability, odor, etc. would be the the #1 thing I was suprised by so far. 

It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"