November 2011 Moms

So anxious!

I really feel that I might be pregnant and having a hard time waiting to be able to test. I feel slight breast soreness and have a had little trouble eating on occasion. But could it be all in my mind?! Hopefully I will know in about week if I will in fact be joining you ladies.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So anxious!

• I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! It could be, or it couldn't (I had evil sore breasts once...when I was on birth control about 6 months ago. It was nothing...)
    -Kimberly :)Blog Chart Baby Blog
    Furbabies Ribby, JJ, Bella, Hunter
    imageimage
    My little Minion!
  • imagemaca78:
    I really feel that I might be pregnant and having a hard time waiting to be able to test. I feel slight breast soreness and have a had little trouble eating on occasion. But could it be all in my mind?! Hopefully I will know in about week if I will in fact be joining you ladies.

I'm so anxious too. I can't wait any longer! I'm 7dpo today, EDD would be 11/15/11. I really want a little Turkey!! <3

I'm not too tired, peeing a lot but I usually do during the 2ww anyways, my boobs are SO SO sore, but that's not *too* strange for the 2ww for me.. I've definitely been having some cramping and strange pains, but unfortunately I usually get that around this time anyways. Sad

Gonna try and hold out until Saturday (12dpo) to test. GL to you!!

Unexplained Infertility
    Cycles #1-17 BFFN

IVF #1 was a success! BFP @ 5dp5dt (10dpo)

BabyFetus Ticker

My blog: www.alohakanoa.blogspot.com

• Loading the player...
  • I was in the same boat. I knew from about 7 DPO on that I just had this feeling I was. My stomach was cramping really low but really mild. It was like warning cramps with my period but those have never lasted more than a few hours. This has gone on several days. I tested at 10 DPO and was lucky to have a postive HPT! I don't think I could have stood waiting longer with such a strong sense that I am pregnant. Good luck to you!
  • Good luck . . .
    TTC since 06/2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS: 12/2009 ~
    Clomid Cycle 1 = BFP! ~ Our little miracle was born 11/1/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic > Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"