1st Trimester
Options

Not sure what to think of this...

Hi ladies! I know I don't really belong on this board, as I'm still TTC #1 but wanted to share what I'm experiencing to see if any of you could shed some light. I have a short, 25 day cycle, and last AF was on the 3rd, making AF due as early as today. Well, for the past 3 days, I've been having a little bit of CM that's pink/brown tinged. Friday, it was very light. Thought it may be implantation considering I was 8 DPO at the time but then I realzied I was so close to AF. Throughout the weekend, I still had very little CM. This is only noticed when I wipe, so need for a liner or anything. Today, I noticed a little bit more. However, it's still the same color- kind of a light tan color.

Usually I will have this the day of, or day before AF accompanied by cramps, but no cramps at all this time. I haven't taken a test today at 11 DPO but would it still be worth it? I took one yesterday at 10 DPO. BFN of course. This sounds more like AF just gearing up and lagging a bit instead of just coming full force the first day, right? Any of you every experience this and eventually get a BFP? Would love to hear some thoughts. Thank you ladies, and congratulations to you all! :)

Re: Not sure what to think of this...

• Options
    From my past experience, this sounds like AF just gearing up. I usually spotted for up to a week before full fledge AF came, but I could be wrong. As woodsie said, if you think you can handle a BFN then POAS, if not then wait it out. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had light brown spotting around the time that AF was due for about 24 hours. Then, no AF, so I took at test. I waited much longer than you and got my BFP at 16DPO.

Unfortuntately, the best advice I can give you is that everyone is different and only an HPT will tell.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you all! Well, I just tested- BFN. Spotting seems to be getting a little heavier so it looks like I'm out this month. Thanks so much for you feedback!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"