Toddlers: 24 Months+

~Pregnant Mommys Check-In~

QOTD:  Did you find it was easier or harder to pick a name for this baby?  If you have chosen a name, would you care to share?  Will you wait until the birth to share the name(s) or have you already told family and friends?

How is everyone feeling today?

Has anyone had their baby?  bethy84 and flowerchild77? 

I listed everyone's screen names and EDD along with those that have found out the gender, will find out the gender, or are Team Green.  If I listed any information incorrectly, please let me know.

bethy84

EDD:  2-23-11  Baby Boy

flowerchild77

EDD:  3-2-11  Baby Boy

SeasideBride06

EDD:  3-19-11  Baby Girl

ErinInVA

EDD:  3-20-11  Baby Boy

Spin313

EDD:  3-27-11  Baby Girl

VTbride05

EDD:  3-28-11  Baby Girl

o2bme

EDD:  3-29-11  Baby Boy

Iluvbillynollie

EDD:  3-31-11  Baby Boy

ncbelle

EDD:  4-1-11  Baby Girl

brooketini

EDD:  4-26-11  Team Green

smiling76

EDD:  5-6-11  Team Green

elyshaswedding

EDD:  5-11-11  Baby Boy

Mrs.Saxy

EDD:  5-15-11  Baby Boy

ironmommy

EDD:  5-16-11  Baby Boy

yeahimamom

EDD:  5-22-11  Identical Twins, Team Green

Leipock

EDD:  5-25-11  Baby Girl

amahrey

EDD:  5-31-11  Team Green

calgal1683

EDD:  6-6-11  Baby Boy

Socalbaby

EDD:  6-13-11  Baby Girl

Simonaaaa

EDD:  6-17-11  Team Green

jc&cat

EDD:  6-21-11  Team Green

ElatedMom2B

EDD:  6-24-11  Will find out gender

BitterSweetMomma

EDD:  6-27-11 

Erin&Rod

EDD:  7-2-11  Will find out gender

babykuz

EDD:  7-6-11  Team Green

abergale

EDD:  7-8-11  Baby Boy

Osco13

EDD:  7-9-11  Team Green

marley929

EDD:  7-11-11  Team Green

runnergirl2008

EDD:  7-18-11  Will find out gender

momtoRaegan041008

EDD:  7-20-11  Will find out gender

MPSW

EDD:  7-26-11  Team Green

eesome

EDD:  8-7-11  Will find out gender

MissLMS

EDD:  8-7-11  Will find out gender

lismog

EDD:  8-12-11  Will find out gender

MrsMark06

EDD:  8-13-11  Will find out gender

Mom2Eleanor

EDD:  8-18-11  Team Green

Artsake

EDD:  8-26-11  Will find out gender

Carcirrotti

EDD:  9-19-11  Team Green

Tash13

EDD:  9-28-11  Team Green

lbaby08

EDD:  10-2-11  Will find out gender

AshleyEric609

EDD:  10-9-11 

nictel

EDD:  10-28-11 

CA2006

EDD: 

jgilesslp

EDD:

KatieWill2...

EDD: 

jlefief

EDD: 

girls photo zvczv.jpg

Re: ~Pregnant Mommys Check-In~

• Seriously finding it much harder to pick a name this time around. We had both girl and boy name selected last time and obviously didn't use our girl name. That girl name now is something we're on the fence about. I may be hitting you ladies up for some good old name voting! We're not sharing the name with family/friends but I have to bounce it off of someone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • QOTD:  We are finding it a lot harder to pick names this time.  I feel like our baby is going to be nameless! 

I'm feeling okay today.  I feel like my belly doubled in size yesterday.  I look gigantic and I'm ging on 20 weeks.  I've been a little over a week without throwing up, still nauseous though some days. 

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Since this baby was the opposite sex we used the name we had picked out if #1 was a boy. 

I'm feeling pretty good.  I just wish these next few weeks fly by but I know they are going to creep by.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are team green again and it's been tough with names---DH doesn't seeem to be involved this time with the choosing, yet doesn't like my choices--making it even harder. 

For a girl "I" am thinking:  Rachel, Emma, Rylie or Morgan

for a boy, "I" am thinking:  Andrew or Jonathan  (DH doesn't seem to like either much though).  I really liked Gavin but he hated that one.

Bethy was on the other night and in labor--but no updates yet.

• We don't know the gender yet but as of yet we have nothing for either sex. With DS we didn't have his name picked until about 34 weeks but we had a list from the very beginning. We literally have nothing this time.

We didn't tell with DS because, frankly, I didn't want the opinions. DH also wanted DS to be the first other than us to know his name, which I thought was sweet. We'll probably go that route again (if we pick a name before birth, that is!). 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi Mamas! Did you guys see my post this weekend about DS not being allowed to visit me at the hospital? My heart aches to think of this time completely away from him. Sad I am sure that some of you can relate!

QOTD: We tossed around two names last time and have it down to two names again this time. It's just our nature/personality to wait and see the baby before we make a final decision.  It hasnt been harder this time, but it's also a different gender so we went back to the girl names that we had before.

Feeling: Pretty good. Sleep is getting more and more uncomfortable, to be expected. I have had leg cramps for two days too so I am eating extra bananas.... which doesn't help things in other areas. Today I took a Colace to try and help my feel even better Smile. Maybe I should have taken two?

36 weeks today and freaking out a bit about the biggest changes to come. Can I handle it? Can I still be the supermom that I try to be? Will I just lose my mind? Anyone else's nerves acting up?

Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My EDD is 6/08/2011, it's a boy :)

I have a list of name ideas, DH hasn't given his input yet.  We won't tell family or anyone until the baby is born but I'll probably give the name out here when we have it figured out.

Feeling just fine, getting over a cold that someone brought with them to my DD's 2nd birthday party last week but otherwise smooth sailing :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This time has been harder for me since we have to pick 2 names for girls and 2 names for boys (twins/team green). I never tell friends and family the names that I have chosen because I just don't want to hear what everyone thinks and risk being swayed from a name that I love! One name that I have loved for a baby girl is Halle. I find it much harder to pick out names for boys, and some names that you typically hear for boys, I like for girls!!  
  • EDD-8/05/11 She looked at 16 weeks and said almost 100 % sure it was a girl...Now just waiting on my 21 week U/S to confirm! :)

I have a name picked out already which was the name I was going to use for my first if it had been a girl & it's a name that I have loved since I was in high school so I'm not doing it just because it's becoming popular! lol.

Everyone asks if I have thought of a name, and yes I tell them what I'm leaning towards! Sometimes it helps pick out a middle name cuz people love helping out!

• QOTD: We had a harder time this time. With DD we only picked out girls name so if she had been a boy it would have been so hard. With DD we had decided on the girls name before we found out. This time it took us longer. We did decide on a name we are using Carter James. We have shared the name already because we picked a name we both liked and knew that some would and others wouldn't and we are okay with that we love it :)

I was feeling good until today. I think I overdid it this weekend. I got a burst of energy and I cleaned the whole house, did all the laundry, changed all the beds, put up 3 huge lots of clothes on ebay since we are having a boy and I haven't put DD's clothes in the attic yet that are 2T, and numerous other things. Tomorrow is our echocardiogram to check Carter's heart. Hopefully everything will go well. 

Addison Elizabeth
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Carter James
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • QOTD:  for the most part it was harder to pick names this time.  we had no issues picking names for ds.  but since his birth a friend of ours took our girls name.  so we had to start from scratch for both this time.  we both agreed on brayden michael for a boy, but the girl name was an issue.  turns out we are having a girl.  we finally agreed on makayla rose.  we've told family/friends and everyone has said that they think it is a beautiful name.  of course people have to put in their two-cents about how it is spelled.  but i tell people i have the final say on how it's going to be spelled because i am the one giving birth.

i am feeling good.  i had my 1-hour glucose test today so i am keeping my fingers crossed that i passed.  i will find out on friday :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It was definitely harder to pick a name this time - no clue why!  We finally decided last week - but we don't tell until baby is here ;-)
  • QOTD: SOOOO much harder!  i feel like i have used my boy name...the only one i LOVED DS has :)  if this LO is a boy (we are team green) i want to love his name as much as DS's name.  we are using our girl name from DS too...so that wasn't too bad.  i "think" we have decided on both a boy's name and girls name though.  

boy: nolan

girl: ava

middle names are somewhat set but i still go back and forth about our girl middle name (TOTALLY think this LO is a girl btw). we are not telling family.  friends i am ok with sharing...didnt get too many opinions with DS's name...family was another story.  family pretty much knows that we are using ava again if it is a girl, but dont know the boy name.

Feeling: i am feeling pretty good. i am starting to get sick of only sleeping for a few hrs at a time because i am always waking up to go to the bathroom...ugh!! my belly is growing and i am starting to feel out of breath and just the extra weight is getting to me.  i lost about 15 lbs before i got pregnant and now i hate seeing my face and arms get bigger...love the belly though :) oh, and now i feel the baby a lot! 

• QOTD: we actually thought it was easier to pick a name this time.  but, i definitely started a list earlier because when we had ds we weren't anywhere close to a name.  we have a girl name and a boy name all set now with middle names that we both like a lot.  i suppose there's an off chance that we might go for one of the other names on our list, but i am feeling pretty much in love with these.  but we're not telling :)

i'm feeling ok.  i started procardia a few days ago to try to stop the bh contractions and it seems to be helping a lot.  next week i will see the dr. again and get to have an ultrasound to check everything, so i'm excited about seeing the babe again.  then i will head to the hospital to get a round of betamethasone to help the small's lungs develop just in case i have another early bird.  trying not to worry too much and just cross off one week at a time :)

bound to cover just a little more ground Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • QOTD: It's much harder this time. We find out the sex on March 28th, so once we know, we will sit down and really think about it. 

I am feeling a bit better now. I still crave cheeseburgers, but with my strong red meat aversion, it's not happening. (le sigh)
    However--- I do have more energy now. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We are having an equally difficult time choosing names.  We plan to use the same method as we did the first time around: DH makes a list, I make a list.  We share our lists and have veto power, thus narrowing down the list to 2 boys and 2 girls names.  We choose after the birth!  ( :

However, DH hasn't even started his list!  And of course mine is ever changing (and growing!). 

• QOTD: It was easier to pick a name in some ways because we are using the boy name we had picked out last time. Still, it wasn't an easy decision because our name choice isn't loved by all, and we found ourselves really second guessing whether it's a good choice or not. We've come to terms with it and I have no doubts. Our baby boy will be named August Eric.

I'm feeling pretty good. Heartburn tonight, which is rare and not fun. Also been having lots of BH. See my OB tomorrow for the first two-week return visit -- feels like I was JUST there. Oh well. I'd rather go too often than not enough.

And VT -- I still have a ways to go, but I can only imagine how I'll be feeling at 36 weeks! I already have lots of questions about how I will handle two. All I know is, we will do it! 

• QOTD:  Did you find it was easier or harder to pick a name for this baby?  If you have chosen a name, would you care to share?  Will you wait until the birth to share the name(s) or have you already told family and friends?

Easier since it was a boy we knew right away what the name would be. It was the girl's names we had trouble with. His name will be Gregory Andrej'. Gregory after my FI deceased brother, Andrej' after my deceased grandfather.

How is everyone feeling today?

I am at my whit ends with everything and everybody. I had a horrible day, and I am so tired.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"