1st Trimester
Options

making a baby is exhausting...

for as little conscious effort as i'm putting into making this baby, i'm surprisingly exhausted.  last night, i was sitting at the computer, i sneezed really big, and immediately felt like i'd run a marathon.  i was exhausted from sneezing!!! 
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: making a baby is exhausting...

• Options
    Oh I totally understand what you are saying. I teach gymnastics at the local YMCA and it's already starting to take it's toll on my body and I've only known I was pregnant for a couple of weeks. I come home every night from work just exhausted. Thankfully I have a very helpful hubby who is keeping up with all of the chores and cooking I've been slacking on because of lack of energy. I've heard it gets better. I'm just holding out for that! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    lol i thought you were saying the having sex to get prego part was tiring ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemjb377:
    lol i thought you were saying the having sex to get prego part was tiring ;)

Me too! I was like, hells ya that was a lot of work!

Oscar born October 2011

Miscarriage at 8 weeks (August 2013)

DD due September 1, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I told my husband this last night. It was 8pm and I was ready for bed and could hardly keep my eyes open!
    God Bless, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson and our furkid, Lola BabyFruit Ticker <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"