Maryland Babies
Options

PSA for my pregnant ladies-clothes

I just wanted to share this because I had no idea until this weekend. I was in Macy's and they now have a maternity section. It was right next to the lingerie. The lady working there said this was a recent thing, so I just wanted to pass this along in case you guys weren't aware!

P.S. this was the annapolis store-I am not sure if every store has one now but I would imagine it would be other locations too.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PSA for my pregnant ladies-clothes

• Options
    Thanks for the update!!! I need some more work pants to get me through the next 2 1/2 months and I can't stand Motherhood!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagenezwee:
    Thanks for the update!!! I need some more work pants to get me through the next 2 1/2 months and I can't stand Motherhood!

I had the worst luck with pants from Motherhood....I understand.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ooh I was wondering if department stores have maternity clothes in the store. I'll have to check the Macys in Columbia. I went to Columbia Mall the other day looking for some basic tshirts. I went into Pea in a Pod and then left ASAP when the cheapest tshirt was $40 (seriously?!). I had good luck at Motherhood in the clearance rack.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Options

imageSarahKate31:
    Ooh I was wondering if department stores have maternity clothes in the store. I'll have to check the Macys in Columbia. I went to Columbia Mall the other day looking for some basic tshirts. I went into Pea in a Pod and then left ASAP when the cheapest tshirt was $40 (seriously?!). I had good luck at Motherhood in the clearance rack.

Not sure if you are aware but J.C. Penney has a small maternity selection as well!

• Options
    imagemrs. remy <3:

imageSarahKate31:

Not sure if you are aware but J.C. Penney has a small maternity selection as well!

Yes  Thanks!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Options
    The Gap has a hidden maternity section as well (at least in the Columbia Mall). It is located at the back of the kids side.
  • Options
    The clothes at Macy's are from Motherhood.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Options
    re:Penney's. You can find some cheap maternity tops there. Be careful though because some of them are cut really short which stinks as you get a little bigger. I already have to wear a tank under one of mine from there because it's short already (and I'm not that big yet).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSnoopyLuv:
    The clothes at Macy's are from Motherhood.

Yup!  The Macy's in White Marsh has a sign that says 'Motherhood Maternity'.  I tried to return something at that register one day and they told me they could only do Motherhood there.  This was probably 3-4 years ago...not sure if that's still the case.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagenezwee:

There dress pants suck!  I felt like I was wearing wind pants or they wouldn't fit over my butt..I found some nice ones at the Gap and Target too.  

I will have to remember this for my next one.  

image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    imageBunintheOven311:

imagenezwee:

There dress pants suck!  I felt like I was wearing wind pants or they wouldn't fit over my butt..I found some nice ones at the Gap and Target too.  

I will have to remember this for my next one.  

That should be Their...sorry-I hate when people do that!

image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Macy's in the Owings Mills Mall has quite a bit of marternity clothing at pretty decent prices sometimes. They have lots of sales Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"