Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Sealy® Select Soybean Dream? Child's Mattress

Has anyone used or heard anything about this mattress?  We bought my toddler a really pricey organic foam mattress and am wondering if this more economical one is as high qulaity and low chemical.  thanks for the input
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sealy® Select Soybean Dream? Child's Mattress

• Options

We have this mattress.  I wanted a foam mattress and this one was affordable and I thought it was a bonus that it's made with a renewal resource like soybeans, so at least part of it was made without petroleum products.  It's light and has held up well for the 8+ months that we've been using it.

It's definitely not organic though.

TTC since 11/05...ectopic pg 4/08...early m/c 6/09...BFP 10/5/09!
    Nora B...June 15, 2010...8lbs, 8oz...Med-free birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 7/11...cycle #3 of Clomid + IUI = BFP
    Malcolm...September 21, 2012...8lbs, 6oz...Another med-free birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

We just had this mattress delivered off our registry.  Obviously we haven't been able to use it just yet, but so far I really like it.

It is SUPER lightweight, I carried it up the stairs by one hand (tag says it weighs 7lbs) and when we took it out of the plastic it didn't have that plastic smell at all. 

The corners fit snuggly into the crib with no gaps and know that it's rated highly on the BRU website. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I  got the Sealy Soybean Core Foam Mattress on Amazon for $105 shipped. That was December.
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"