Washington Babies
Options

Thank you for a great B&B Fair!

A huge thank you to Michelle for all of your hard work, and to all of the consignors, volunteers and vendors for an awesome event!

I had a great time visiting with so many of you, and I must say my husband was very impressed when I came home with 2 jackets, 2 sweaters, 6 onesies, 2 t-shirts, 5 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of jammies, a bathrobe and slippers, 6 pairs of socks, 4 pairs of shoes, a hat and mittens set, and 2 books for $46, all in great condition.

Re: Thank you for a great B&B Fair!

• Options
    Yes!! It was a blast. Michelle I heart you massive. Your are amazing and did a great job
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thank you Michelle!! You are awesome and it was a huge success! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No kidding - it was completely a success, IMHO.  I had a great time too.  Michelle is a rockstar for putting this all together in such a professional and fun way.  Maybe tomorrow should be "Marvelous Michelle Monday," and we all tell her something fabulous about her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you Michelle!  It was well done!  It looked like people there got some good deals!  And I really liked the vendors, especially It's a Preemie Thing. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options

Embarrassed Thank YOU!  It was a loooooong weekend and I'm exhausted, but I had a blast! 

I'm so glad people scored some awesome deals!  I can't wait to see everyone's final numbers.  DH is working on uploading the files now, so it shouldn't be long. 

THANK YOU to all of the fabulous volunteers - I (obviously) couldn't have done any of this without you!  And my boutique girls - thank you for being a part of this!  I hope it went well for you! 

Now?  I drink. 

• Options
    Three cheers for Michelle, the woman of the hour, for a massively successful and fun event!  Thanks to everyone who volunteered, donated and ran a vendor booth.  It was an immense pleasure to get to chat with so many of you while getting my shop on.  I hope everyone made some big bank!!!

image Visit The Nest!

• Options
    Yes thank you! I was blown away by how well I made out. I'll have to remember to start saving hangers for the next sale! I am a little teary eyed though because all of my baby equipment sold so looks like this shop really is closed! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    imageiHeartHimMore:

Now?  I drink. 

Good girl!! 

Congrats!!!! Drinks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Agreed!  It was a wonderful event.  Thank you to all involved.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay, it was so fun to get to see and chat with everyone. Plus see all the stuff that came thru the check out. What a great way to make some $$$ with outgrown stuff just lying around. I think I did pretty good. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lauri - I think you take the prize for highest sales this time around!  Well done!  Big Smile
  • Options
    It was fabulous! Amazing job Michelle, volunteers, vendors, consignors! 
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options

ITA!  The event, and Michelle, are full of win!  Is there going to be another one in August?  Stick out tongue

I'm wicked excited that I was able to outfit the girls pretty much for all of spring and summer for less than $100. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

imagecinema_goddess:
     Is there going to be another one in August?  Stick out tongue

That's the plan! 

• Options
    Thanks ladies I had a great time!  Also thanks to doublemm for helping me figure out the pack and play!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

I had such a good time, and I talked for so long after we purchased our goodies. I'm going to take a pic tonight of the stuff I scored, but I did get everything I was looking for, including a few of my favorite pieces - the Carters onesies that snap up the front, a Bumbo, two new Tiny Topper hats (one for E and one for little sister) and I got to see a lot of cool people. It was nice catching up and we had a good conversation with a non-Bumpie couple in line. Oh, and my guy charmed the socks off of all the babies....who wouldn't look twice at me. Stick out tongue 

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"