Washington Babies
Options

costco diaper prices?

I usually get diapers at Costco and honestly don't even look at the prices anymore.  Occasionally I do the Amazon deals when I have a coupon... so now I'm feeling like I should actually compare prices, even though I actually prefer the Kirkland diapers now... 

So, does anyone know off the top of their heads how much Costco diapers are?  We get size 5's if you happen to know that price, but if you just generally know another price I can guesstimate.  :) 

Re: costco diaper prices?

• Options
    Still have my receipt from the 24th: $39.99 for a box of 200 Size 4 Huggies, so Kirkland I think is just right around there.  But, per diapers the Huggies are actually like a penny cheaper. 
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    thanks!   I'm surprised the Huggies are cheaper! I've been not paying attention for so long.  I swear the Costco ones were significantly cheaper 3 years ago when I started buying them. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I used to buy diapers there before Amazon mom.  Even without a 20% discount coupon the 30% discount you get from being an Amazon mom member plus subscribe and save is much cheaper than Costco.  Plus my Jillian is a pampers girl as she loves herself some Elmo. 

A tool I find handy is that Queen Bee Coupons keeps a Costco price list on her website.  That way if you want to know if a deal is cheaper than Costco you can just check it. 

Here is the link to that price list: https://queenbeecoupons.com/2011/01/costco-vs-coupons-whats-cheaper-includes-costo-per-unit-price-list/

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• Options

I've never bought diapers at Costco, I hate huggies and from what I've been told the Kirklands are pretty similar.  I do buy their wipes though because they rock. 

I get 150 size 5 Luvs at Amazon.com for $24 that doesn't include the 20% off I expect to get from Parenting when a magazine finally arrives.  For me I like the ease of being able to set up the every 1-2 months shipping frequency and the free 2 days shipping. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageChubbyCheekiesMom:

For me I like the ease of being able to set up the every 1-2 months shipping frequency and the free 2 days shipping. 

This, and I just got a 100-count box of six 6 (yes size 6, my kid is "7 feet tall" according to IHHM's hubs) Huggies for $10.75 shipped by stacking Amazon coupons. Plus I am waiting on one more coupon to make them even less...if it works!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    I don't think Kirkland brand is like huggies because I really didn't like huggies at all but I like Kirkland. ;) I'll start ordering from amazon more often I guess!! ;) thanks everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"