Georgia Babies

fyi where to buy gumdrop pacis

I saw them today at Kohls. 2 in a pack for $6.00 but they were on sale too so I bought some to hoard for baby shower gifts. $4.20 for a pack!

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: fyi where to buy gumdrop pacis

• Oh yeah they are all over now- BRU, target, and publix too I think. Oh and soothes are now made by avent. Weird.

• oh dang i didnt know they were easy to find now....i remember when i was preg or needed them u had to buy them online. lol
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The best deal by far is on Amazon.  You can buy 5 for $10 and free shipping if you have Amazon Mom!  You have to buy all of one color (orange, pink, or blue) but I actually like them better than the ones in the 2-pack.  I think First Years must have bought the rights to make them but they were originally made by Hawaii Medical.  I think these are the ones on Amazon.  They are just slightly softer feeling than the First Years and my LO seems to be able to hold them in a little better.  You can get the vanilla scented ones there too if you like those.  (They are supposedly for fussy babies.  We have both and he doesn't have a preference.)  Just know that the Amazon ones will come packaged individually in a poly bag and then all five are in another bag (not a cute package if you are gift-giving.)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wish there were so many options when Kate was a baby. She had a bad addiction. (In fact, she just quit the paci last summer.)
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Target.  They have a girl pack (pink and purple) and a boy pack (green and blue) and then some orange ones mixed in.  I forgot price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"