Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

sad loss

On January 12th we found out that I was pregnant. It was a surprise to us my fiance and I were so excited . We had our first OBGYN apt on 1/25/11 it was surreal the baby heart beat so fast on the monitor. I had severe morning sickness all day and low iron but i took my prescribed iron and prenatal pills every day and ate even when I felt I did not have the strength. On 2/15/11 on our scheduled 10 week check up the doctor reported that there was no heart beat and it looked like baby stopped growing 9 weeks 5 days. I felt like I was swallowed by a black hole. My fiance cried so much , we decided to to the D & C and check in to the hospital on 2/18/11. I feel like this is a nightmare that I will wake up from . My fiance hid all the baby books and sonograms because I think he is afraid  that I will go over the deep end. I just feel so sad to know that there was a life growing within me whom i talked to from the first day I found out he/she was with me to now feeling so empty . One day at a time.

Re: sad loss

• I am so sorry for your loss.  It absolutely sucks.  One day at a time...great advice!
    Married my best friend ~ May 31, 2008
    Adopted our furbaby Kona ~ January 17, 2010
    Trying to grow our family ~ June 2010

1st BFP 7.6.10 ~ EDD 3.15.11 ~ mmc 8.6.10 ~ d&c 8.11.10
    2nd BFP 11.4.10 ~ EDD 7.15.11 ~ HB 6w3d ~ No HB 7w ~ mmc 12.8.10 ~ d&c 12.9.10
    3rd BFP 7.12.11 ~ EDD 3.22.12 ~ HB 6w5d 124 bpm ~ Team Green ~ 
    SHE STUCK!
    4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
    *~*~*~*EXPECT MIRACLES*~*~*~*
    Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for you loss. My story is very similar, so unfortunately, I can relate.  I put my baby books and sonograms in a box, and it's comforting for me to know I have those pictures as memories, but I just can't look at them every day. 

I hope you can find some comfort here.  I know it's been very helpful for me.  Again, I'm so sorry you're going through this.  ::hugs::

dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Met = BFP#1 12/27/10, missed MC discovered 2/9/11, d&c 2/11/11, 10w3d
    Natural cycle (just Met) = BFP#2 6/3/11, Baby A arrived 2/16/12
    <a href="http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i390/tlneff0108/?action=view
  • Unfortunately, I can relate all to well to what you are going through.  Last week, I had my second misarriage at 13 weeks.  Went in for an ultrasound and there was no heartbeat. It felt exactly how you said, it was a nightmare that I was praying to wake up from. 

With my past experience, I know you will never forget the loss, but it does get easier as time goes on.  I try to think of it as another little angel that I added to heaven.  My grandfather passed away the day before I found out I was pregnant, so now my little angel is with him. 

Best wishes.

• Thanks so much  just posting my story has helped me a great deal .  Thanks for sharing your experience and words of support .
  • Everyone here is just so great and I feel so much better being able to share my story with people who understand what I am going through. I know that as time goes by the pain will subside . I am just in a state of shock . Everyone keeps saying just try again later on , but honestly am so scared . One day at a time. Hugs to everyone Broken Heart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"