February 2011 Moms

BFing and Not Hungry?

During pregnancy, I was constantly ravenous. I had heard that when I BF it would be worse and that I may just want to eat a horse. Sure at about 2 I need some food something bad, but nothing sounds good so I end up eating whatever. Of course I want to lose weight, but I was sort of looking forward to getting 500 extra calories a day instead of 300 extra. Anyone else think food just sounds "meh?"

Re: BFing and Not Hungry?

• I have mixed days. Some days I could care less about eating and it's really just going through the motions, but other days I'm literally snacking every 20 minutes, even snacking only a half hour after I've eaten a meal! It flip flops for me.

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • I'm way less hungry than when I was pregnant. I'm just hoping the lack of hunger will help with weight loss!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not hungry enough to be eating 500 extra calories a day, but I wasn't very hungry when I was pregnant, either. 
  • I'm with Tiff on this.  Some days I'm not hungry at all and others I can't get enough food!! 

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• I'm always thirsty but pretty much never hungry, I just force myself to eat.
    Dee, Mommy to: Sofia, born 2/9/11, as well as three dogs, two cats and a multitude of chinchillas. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i'd say the same as while pg- craving sweets per usual!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedee1369:
    I'm always thirsty but pretty much never hungry, I just force myself to eat.

exactly this

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I actually forget to eat a lot, which is probably how I lost my weight so fast (not good, I know). I never really had that hunger hunger throughout PG though either so I am not surprised I do not have it from BFing.

However, I had DH buy a thing of double stuff oreos two days ago and I ate the entire box in one day Tongue Tied. Yikes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am eating us out of house and home so I am definitely hungry! I wish my appetite would decrease a bit:)
  • i'm not hungry either.  at all.  i eat cause i have to, but ive been feeling sick from not eating before i feel hungry...but nothing sounds good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"