Washington Babies

Please recommend your play yard/playpen/corral

Re: Please recommend your play yard/playpen/corral

• https://www.amazon.com/North-States-Superyard-Classic-Gate/dp/B00020L78M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298835574&sr=8-1

Superyard XT (and then some foam flooring if needed)...multiple uses and you can buy expansion pieces 

Mama to Z - 5.5 years, G - 3.5 years, & M - 1.5 years.
  • Can I ask why you need something like that? My kids are such roamers I can't imagine them being happy penned up like that. Do you have some area you just can't make safe? Not a flame I just don't understand the need for these things.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    Can I ask why you need something like that? My kids are such roamers I can't imagine them being happy penned up like that. Do you have some area you just can't make safe? Not a flame I just don't understand the need for these things.

We fully intend to baby proof some rooms in our house and just use gates to keep him in those. However, we're looking for something we can take with us to relative's houses who have hyper dogs and don't have any rooms baby proofed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ah that makes sense!  I could see using it outside in the yard or at the beach or something too... Thanks!  :)  It is always so hard going to other peoples non baby proofed houses.  It's almost not worth the visit sometimes!
  • We bought a simple graco one. It's animal safari themed. We used it for travel as well when visiting family who didnt have babyproofed homes. Now we only use it as a travel sleeping area for him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have a joovy room2. It is nice and big, which we needed for our two.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 008
  • imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    Can I ask why you need something like that? My kids are such roamers I can't imagine them being happy penned up like that. Do you have some area you just can't make safe? Not a flame I just don't understand the need for these things.

We have two sections of fence and we use it to block off our fireplace and dining room where we have the dog door and dog food.  It's like a super long baby gate for us...does that make sense?  I'd love to see the kid who would happily be contained in it like they show in the picture :)

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• Yeah that makes total sense. It's the cage in the middle of the living room that I can't imagine working. Maybe if you sat in there with them. And once they walk I think they'd really go insane. My kids just run laps around the House all day long.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"