Upstate NY Babies

220 calories for 4 donut holes?

That can't be right! Of course I looked at that AFTER I ate about 10.....so tiny and so delicious!

I really wish I could find time to exercise.....we have the Y membership but I just don't have time! I wonder if Zumba is on the exercise on demand channel, nap time might have to work out time.

Re: 220 calories for 4 donut holes?

• Maybe this is why Eve's weight gain is OK since she basically lives on donut holes.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • imageMelissaSue81:
    Maybe this is why Eve's weight gain is OK since she basically lives on donut holes.

Haha!

There is a dunkin donuts in the store I work at.  So ya....this weekend I had 3.  But regular size donuts.

• Loading the player...
  • imagejnk062602:

[Haha!

There is a dunkin donuts in the store I work at.  So ya....this weekend I had 3.  But regular size donuts.

I would be SO screwed if I had one that close to me lol  

• imageAshnmike528:
    imagejnk062602:

[Haha!

I would be SO screwed if I had one that close to me lol  

Seriously!  I try to be good and bring a nice healthy sandwich.  But then instead of sitting in the break room I would rather sit over there.  And of course the tables are only for dd customers, so I buy a donut.  And also a hot chocolate bc it is cold with the doors open.  So then the majority of my lunch is chocolate haha.

• Our house is within 5-10 min walk from both a Dunkin Donuts and Tim Hortons.  It's so hard to not go there on our walks when it's nice out.  Seriously, I could eat an entire box of munchkins by myself.

Does your Y not have childcare?  Ours in Batavia has one that looks right into the gym section.  I'm contemplating getting a membership again after this baby is born.  I can leave baby with DH and bring DD to play, I'm sure she'd love it.  They have a cool little playset/slide/jungle gym thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"