Washington Babies
Options

How are the roads?

I havent been out in over a week and I was wondering what the roads were like?

Its only 3 miles from here to Bitter Lake CC but I am still worried Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: How are the roads?

• Options
    The snow doesn't seem to be sticking to the roads.  I am less than a mile from Bitterlake.
  • Options
    Great Big Smile Thanks ladies
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Everett is getting slicker than snot - there's a thin layer of ice on the roads that's deceptive, it looks dry...but it's NOT!  We just got home and it's managable but I was more worried about the other people....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just got back from Bumps and Babies, perfectly dry in Seattle and fine up to just north of Lynnwood, then starts to come down, and we have at least an inch or two in Lake Stevens and still coming down!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options
    Horrible in Snohomish Co.  My H is a professional and we have AWD, we were sliding all over the place.  We left at 4pm and had no more inches from earlier in the week.  We got home around 8pm and now we have 4" more.  Nice.  I won't be leaving the house tomorrow if it's not gone by morning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Roads are just fine!  We drove from Woodinville to Bitter Lake to Phinney and back, absolutely no issues on the main roads.  Even the snow on my neighborhood roads wasn't a big problem. 

Get out of the house and come down! 

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekaskade:

Roads are just fine!  We drove from Woodinville to Bitter Lake to Phinney and back, absolutely no issues on the main roads.  Even the snow on my neighborhood roads wasn't a big problem. 

Get out of the house and come down! 

We made it- roads were good ! Its so scary driving with a newborn

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"