Georgia Babies

**gag** Poop related TMI!

So, Praise the Lord Abigail's back on her poopy schedule:o) But because of her meds, its very mushy. Well, we keep her in panties now except when she sleeps because she is pretty much peepee potty trained. But we haven't gotten the poopy part down. She doesn't tell us when she has to go poopy. Well, she just poopied in her panties and it was my very first gag experience in two and a half years...seriously!
Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: **gag** Poop related TMI!

• Grant never pooped his undies, but Reid did 2x...GROSS!! Those undies promptly went in the trash!
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • The first time that happened to Tess SHE was the one gagging.  She thinks poop is so disgusting, she HATES to deal with it. Whenever she has to go she sits on the potty and says things like "This is so gross Mommy."  Cracks me up!
  • Loading the player...
  • We have dealt with many poops in the pants and yes, you are totally right, they can set off the gag reflex like nothing else.  I made the executive decision that those are just not worth saving.  My mom thinks I'm crazy for throwing them out, but I just can't handle it.  And DH won't even try.  If that's the price I pay, then so be it.  Now you see why I was so darn excited when he finally started pooping in the potty last week.  It has made our life so much less stressful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"