Georgia Babies

Acworth ladies- food related

First of all, the new Panera is open in the Target shopping center!  It's right behind Steak n Shake.  And they are giving out free coffee this morning. 

Secondly, have you seen what they are doing to the Wendy's at Baker Rd and 92?  Holy crap, it looks like a bomb went off.  The sign says they are doing rennovations but they have totally removed the front of the building and all the insides.  It's just 3 walls and a roof.  I swear, it was normal a few days ago.  That is some serious rennovating- lol!

Re: Acworth ladies- food related

• I have been stalking that Panera and have already hit it up!  I was so excited for it.  Have not seen the Wendy's you're talking about.  Weird.

Have you seen that Mr Burrito that just opened at Jim Owens and 41?  It is a tiny little place that used to be some other restaurant, connected only to a cleaners and kinda back behind the gas station.  We stopped there Thursday and it was so delicious.  The salsa was so yum.  We got a burrito there that totally kicked Moe's butt.  It was enormous and we shared it.  Only five bucks.  Ethan loved their cheese quesadilla too.  haha

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I am so excited about the Panera!  I love them.  Ava and I used to have breakfast after Gymboree class @ the one in the Avenue of West Cobb.  

I saw the Wendy's Thursday night after class.  I asked DH if he knew it burned down.  It looks like it caught on fire to me.  Thank god I am not pregnant!!  I would be so upset.  I loved Wendy's cheeseburgers.  

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrs. Theobald:

It looks like it caught on fire to me.  

DH suggested that as well, but I don't think so.  We saw it up and running just last weekend.  If they had a fire, I don't think there is anyway they would already be ready for renovations.  It takes longer than that to do the investigation, process insurance claims, etc.  But dayum... there are easier ways to redecorate than to tear half the building down- lol!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"