Washington Babies

So, I am thinking....

I may get booted off for this but...

Since I am a certified fitness instructor and when the Summer decides to come around of doing a mommy, baby/toddler boot camp!! Let me know if you would be interested. I was thinking Willis Tucker Park! This would be fun for the kids and get some of us mommies in shape. Maybe once or twice a week. Depending on who and how many are interested I can put the details together and work with the parks department.  

Re: So, I am thinking....

• if it works in my schedule I  would be in.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • I am very interested!  I looked into this with another gal a couple months ago but it just doesn't fit my budget, though, so that would be my only possible issue.

image Visit The Nest!

• Loading the player...
  • imageMSTie24:
    I am very interested!  I looked into this with another gal a couple months ago but it just doesn't fit my budget, though, so that would be my only possible issue.
    I will chat with you off the boards but it would def. be affordable depending on the parks department!
  • Depending on how much it'll cost I'd be in! I'm looking for ways to get back into shape
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Depending on cost, I too would be interested. I need to get my stamina back up for hiking!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in as long as cost is low 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Ditto PPs.  Depending on the cost, I would definitely be interested.
  • imageMaddimom:
    I'm in as long as cost is low 

This! And I would need it to be north end somewhere. :) 

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • imageMSTie24:
    I am very interested!  I looked into this with another gal a couple months ago but it just doesn't fit my budget, though, so that would be my only possible issue.

Same here.  Yay for summers off from teaching!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am interested too, depending on cost, timing and what we can do with the kiddos during.
    My siggy never works right! Our bug is almost 3 now! image
  • imagekeri1013:

imageMaddimom:
    I'm in as long as cost is low 

This! And I would need it to be north end somewhere. :) 

Me too Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I will look into details and get back to you girls that are interested! Email me your names and contact info and I will put something together!

massage.girlyathotmail.com 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"