June 2011 Moms
Options

Odd nursery idea

So DS's room has circles painted on the wall and ceiling.  They have been there since he was born.  Anyway he loves them and he loves circles.  He constantly points out circles everywhere we go and he loves eating circles.  So if we do pasta and use wagon wheels he will eat it no matter what veggies are in the sauce.  If we don't do circles, nope won't eat it.  I know that it could be just a phase but I am thinking maybe we subliminally made him a circle fan.  

Well now it's time to decorate the nursery for DS # 2.  We decided to use decals this time to make our lives a little easier.  I kind of want to do decals of smiling vegetables.  I was thinking that it shouldn't be that hard to make them.  Anyway just to subliminally put it in the baby's head that vegetables are awesome.  DH thinks I'm crazy but I figure it couldn't hurt.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Odd nursery idea

• Options
    haha. Thats funny. I think it's possible. lol..
  • Options
    haha that's funny! I wonder if that would really work.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cute idea. I got DD watching VegieTales when she was little and she refused to eat the vegies since they were alive.

• Options

imageSazhrah:
    Cute idea. I got DD watching VegieTales when she was little and she refused to eat the vegies since they were alive.

on no! Note to self: Don't let baby watch animated veggies!

~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    imagecvl105:

imageSazhrah:

She ended up getting over it but now she wont eat chicken because it is "made from chickens and chickens are cool".

• Options
    You could probably find a lot of Veggie Tales stuff, I think they are cute DD doesnt care much for them... then again not much can live up to blues clues.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageSazhrah:
    imagecvl105:

imageSazhrah:

She ended up getting over it but now she wont eat chicken because it is "made from chickens and chickens are cool".

When I was little I told my mom I'd only eat meat if it wasn't from an animal.  So she wouldn't tell me we were having chicken, beef, etc.  She'd just tell me it was plain meat and I believed her.  We even had a name for it "Meat, just Meat" (but we said it in Polish).  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL, I love it!
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hahaha Go for it! If they don't make him eat vegetables, at least they will be cute!
    DSC_0213 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I love it!  Super cute and unique!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageGwyneddlesliegrace:
    You could probably find a lot of Veggie Tales stuff, I think they are cute DD doesnt care much for them... then again not much can live up to blues clues.

My DS was crazy into Blues Clues... until we bought him all 3 Toy Story movies. He still likes, and will still watch, Blue's Clues... but it's not the ONLY thing he'll watch now, thank goodness. lol 

Photobucket
  • Options
    haha, very cute!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • Options
    Love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"