Pregnant after 35

Home Remendies?? 1st Trimester

Hello. I am about 6-7 weeks and I am feeling consistant ache/cramp - no blood.. doc seems to think I am fine. and it sounds like this is normal.

What can I do to ease this pain.. its keeping me up at night.. someone said lots of water.. anything else??

Thanks

WOW - I'm Pregnant!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Home Remendies?? 1st Trimester

• Not really a home remedy but it might help...chiropractic care. More specifically a chiropractor that does the Webster Technique. This technique to used to free up the sacrum and lower back, it has been very successful in relieving interuterine constriction and allowing a breech baby to turn. But by working the lowback and sacrum area along with an area called the Round ligament in the front it can help to relieve cramping/aching in both the front and back. Besides chiropractic is a great way to keep the body moving and functioning well as your body changes and prepares for the birth process. You can easily look this up on line you'll find lots of info. An excellent website is ICPA4kids.org, just type in Webster technique in the search box and you'll get looks of studies and reseach articles you can also find a chiropractor on  this site and it is also fill with tons of wonderful info on caring for children and family wellness topics. good luck and hope you are feeling better. :)
  • I am having the same issues.  have found a solution yet.  water helps but doesn't stop it.
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Gatorade helped me. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"