Military Families

Any Davis-Monthan AFB or Tucson, Az Ladies!!

My itty bitty yorkie pup went missing a few days ago. I posted an ad in the pets and lost and found sections of Craigslist.org. There are also pictures and information on the DM ESA Facebook page and Soaring Heights Facebook page. We posted flyers on mailboxes, lightposts, and other places throughout base. If you see him, his name is Tank. Call him and he will come running. If you can pick him up and give me a call, my number is all of the places listed above, I would appreciate it so very much! I would give the world to have my Tank baby back. Thank you!

Re: Any Davis-Monthan AFB or Tucson, Az Ladies!!

• I'm sorry you've lost your puppy. I hope Tank is returned home safely.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh no!

I'm not there now, but we will be next month!

I hope he comes running home soon.  No independent adventures naughty puppins!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!

laffies -- If you want, add me on Facebook. My name is Amanda Rose. I'm in need of some mommy friends, if you're interested in making one :) By the way, your daughter is adorable! 

• imageManduhhMommie:

Thanks ladies!

laffies -- If you want, add me on Facebook. My name is Amanda Rose. I'm in need of some mommy friends, if you're interested in making one :) By the way, your daughter is adorable! 

YAY I'm going to do that now!!  I am SO excited to get there!

Did your pup ever come home?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPhotobucket
  • Someone saw him but no one called. I think someone picked him up and kept him :( I'd hate to think people are so dishonest, but I'm just glad he's most likely safe in someones home.
  • is he micro chipped? I hope someone calls you. I am in the same general area as you and haven't seen him, I'm sorry you lost him. Hope he comes home soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"