Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Khloe Kardashian has fertility frustration

Not sure why they haven't gone in for testing yet (that is of course if she has already and is just keeping it secret) but I commend her patience. Two years is plenty long.

https://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/02/24/khloe-kardashians-fertility-frustrations

Re: Khloe Kardashian has fertility frustration

• Options
    I'll be interested to see if they are really open if/when they start treatment. Or if she'll be one of those starlets who gets KU with twins and acts all surprised.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

i made the mistake of reading the comments - there were only 4 and i didn't think they could be that bad....

But you know "some people just aren't meant to have children"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Interesting.  I agree Dip, two years is a long time to go without testing if that is in fact true. 
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I don't think they've really been trying 2 years, but I am wondering if there has been a miscarriage or two, based on some other stuff I read.  She's had some weird comments about announcing a pregnancy and how she has to be careful about things like that, that timing is important and things are uncertain for awhile, and that it's not just about you at that point, you have more people than just yourself to consider.

It was a little strange, is all.  Beyond that, blech.  I hate the Lakers.  But it's good she married someone taller; she looks less Amazon-woman next to Lamar Odom.

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

• Options
    Again, I don't think they've been trying two years.  Lamar is an NBA player and on and off the road nine months out of the year.  I highly doubt timing has been optimal, so I look at this with a raised eyebrow.
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options

imageJennifer*L*923:
    Again, I don't think they've been trying two years.  Lamar is an NBA player and on and off the road nine months out of the year.  I highly doubt timing has been optimal, so I look at this with a raised eyebrow.

I was going to say the same thing.  

I did see on Keeping up with the kardashians awhile back that she got a BFP but then started her period a few days later so she may have had some c/ps or m/cs?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"