Maryland Babies
Options

Totswap and Wee-Cycle this weekend!

I just stopped at the Wee-Cycle on my lunch--they had a ton of stuff for little kids (up to 18 months) but not too much stuff for older ones. I only found one shirt for Ava. I'm going to Totswap tomorrow, hopefully they will have more stuff for her. I was good and only got three things for the little one!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Totswap and Wee-Cycle this weekend!

• Options
    Thanks for the heads up!  I really only have time to go to one so I am glad to know that since M is 18 months old we will head over to the tot swap.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was about to post about weecycle. I got a ton of Summer Gymboree clothes last night
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have fun!  I'm eagerly awaiting the Carroll Co. Wee-Cycle in April... my mom and I scored big there on stuff for DS at the fall sale.  The Baltimore Wee-Cycle sale was great last Feb. - but you're right, I do recall TONS of stuff for little ones, but not as much for the older bunch.
  • Options
    I am excited to go to Wee-Cycle today. I hope they still have some good buys when I get there this afternoon...have to go to an open house for a pediatrician 1st! A day full of baby things Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"