Georgia Babies

Daddy Preference Phase

Abigail is in this horrible phase where she prefers her Daddy over me for everything. I'm talking about a temper tantrum if I try to get her dressed or do her hair or whatever. And she tells me, "no touch, Mommy!" and "Go Away Mommy!" And its only when Daddy is home. When he's gone she's a sweet as can be to me! Anyone else go through this, or is it just my little peach?
Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Daddy Preference Phase

• Marlowe has been doing this more lately, although she's not talking yet so she's just holding on to him with all her might and screaming if he hands her to me.  I wish it bothered me more than it did, but I'm kind of enjoying the freedom!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wasn't he just home with y'all for a week? I'd chalk it up to that. They may run to Papa for a second, but they alllllways come back to Mama. ;)
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemyrall:
    Wasn't he just home with y'all for a week? I'd chalk it up to that. They may run to Papa for a second, but they alllllways come back to Mama. ;)

Well, he was with me in Vegas for 4 days, but yes, he was on vacation for a week. But this has been going on for a few weeks now. 

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • When dh is traveling and it's just my boys and me, they are crazy over me, but when he is home, Jack is a daddy's boy.  We were at the store the other night and Jack was in the cart.  I went to push the cart and Jack was trying his best to take my hands off the cart and kept saying, "no mommy, no mommy, want daddy to push."  He's pretty much like this with everything.  I figure it's a stage because Ethan went through one where he was a momma's boy, then a daddy's boy, and now he's back to being a momma's boy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have no answer, but for me its been going on for months.  I will say sometimes its nice becuase I don't feel bad at all letting Daddy do whatever it is he wants.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"