Snarky and T-TTC

Alpaca?

Are you around?  Just wondering how you're doing.  Hope all is well.
someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
MSPI Moms Check-In Blog

Re: Alpaca?

• Sorry!  I've been so bad with being online.  I check FB from my phone a lot, but rarely even get on the computer at home.  I am doing ok.  We had our level 2 u/s a few weeks ago and they said the hemmorage was gone, so that's a big relief!  But then they couldn't see the spine well enough and were concerned about that.  Since I have the MTHFR mutation I am at higher risk of having a baby with neural tube defects or spina bifida.  so we went back last week and they said the spine is looking ok.  We also know baby is a girl!  I'm definitely still having a lot of anxiety since this is the time with the twins when pre term labor scares happened.  Thanks for thinking of me!  I need to be better about coming around! 
  • It's great to hear from you! I'm sorry you've been on such a roller coaster lately! That's great the hemmorage is gone and that they were able to get a good look at her spine the second time around. Congrats on another girl! I'll be praying she stays put for a long time and doesn't give you anymore scares!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the prayers!  I'm praying she stays put too until the end!  I worry all the time and I have days when I have a lot of contractions.  I just hope she can grow until at least 35 weeks. 
  • Glad to hear all is well - I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes without incident and you get your healthy baby girl (just not too soon!)  xxoo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"