gift basket for friend going through IVF - help — The Bump
Success after IF

gift basket for friend going through IVF - help

I have a friend that is going through her 1st and hopefully final round of IVF and I wanted to make her a gift basket while on bed rest.   Can you help me some ideas ?  

Thanks

10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....

Re: gift basket for friend going through IVF - help

• What a nice thing to do. I had a friend who sent me trashy magazines (People, Us, etc.) and some homemade cookies and I loved her for it!
    After 20 months, 3 Clomid cycles and 4 IUI cycles, IVF #1 with ICSI = BFP!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image muppet.fan:
    What a nice thing to do. I had a friend who sent me trashy magazines (People, Us, etc.) and some homemade cookies and I loved her for it!

I second the trashy magazines. A DVD to watch would be nice too. Anything to keep her occupied during bed rest.

It's so nice of you to do this for her :) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards