November 2012 Moms

Update on my HPT scare from yesterday.

I thought I would follow up about my little HPT scare yesterday! In case anyone else is a POAS-aholic, the only advice I have is STEP AWAY FROM THE PEE STICKS!! I was all depressed yesterday because the line was lighter than the day before. You ladies talked some sense in to me and said it was probably just my urine or the dye in the test... so, i decided to POAS one last time this morning...and it was darker than ever! wayyyyyyyy darker than the control line again. So, I'm done with the pee sticks, done with temping...and I'm going to enjoy each day of my pregnancy without stressing.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Update on my HPT scare from yesterday.

• Glad to hear it!  I've also stepped away from the thermometer as of this morning.  I felt like it was too low and I decided it was just time to stop temping and enjoy being pregnant.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageRachaelA:

I'm glad you are putting away the BBT and pee sticks. No more need to be super stressed.

On the Pregnant After a Loss board, we have a saying "Today I'm pregnant and I love my baby." I just tell myself that whenever I start to stress over something Smile

I love this! Thanks for sharing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't stop either...lol

But this morning is my last day doing that. I went and purchased a clear blue digital and it said Pregnant, so i think i just needed to see it again in words, instead of lines. Makes it feel real-er :)

Anniversary
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"