November 2012 Moms

Happy Friday Turkey Mamas!

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has a great Friday and a good weekend! Anyone with cool plans this weekend?

Re: Happy Friday Turkey Mamas!

• Working all weekend...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Are you in there little fetus? In 9 months will you come greet us? I will...buy you some Adidas!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Happy Friday! Yes, I going riding tomorrow with friends and am so excited. Although, I won't be jumping anymore.

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yaay Friday! Yes! I have great plans this weekend...I get to (finally!) go on vacation to meet my little nephew. He's three months old now...and I get to tell his parents (My bro and SIL) that he's getting a cousin!! Big Smile It's bit early to be telling, but they'll keep a secret. I want to tell them in person, and since it takes a plane ride to get to them this is my only shot, haha!

BFP 2.19.11 - Missed miscarriage, April 2011
  • AgWife83: We already told quite a few people as well.  This is our first pregnancy and we know we'd like their support even if anything were to go wrong.  Also, we just can't keep a secret very long!

As for me, it's already afternoon here and DH and I are going to have dinner with friends, who have a two month old baby boy, in a few hours.  Then tomorrow I am going to a Ba'hai celebration with my friend (she's Ba'hai) for my theology class.  Should be fun!  :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It's dh's birthday today.  We are celebrating as a family tonight and as a couple tomorrow evening we are going out.  Sunday will be our usual cleaning and laundry day!  Fun times :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just laying low tonight & catching up on my DVR. Tomorrow night we're hanging out with DH's high school friend.

TGIF ladies! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"