Secondary IF
Options

Surgery Postponed :(

Ugh!  DH had varicocele surgery scheduled for March 2nd and he got a call today saying that "something came up" with the doctor and now he has to reschedule the surgery for March 28th.  I was hoping that this was our last cycle before the surgery, but it looks like we will have one more.  I know it is only a few more weeks, but we were so looking forward to having this behind us and hopefully moving on to pregnancy so even a few weeks seems like a lifetime.  Thanks for listening to my vent, it helps me feel a little better to get it out.  I'm still a little bit mad though.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Surgery Postponed :(

• Options
    Im so sorry that the surgery is postponed, hopefully it will happen fast and you will get your BFP even sooner!!  Good luck!!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • Options
    Oh no!  Delays are always such a huge disappointment.  Hopefully the new timing will put you on the fast track to your BFP!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, I think the hardest past of this journey has been of the hurry-up-and-wait variety.  It's brutal!
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the support, Ladies!  Since we will have one more try at getting pregnant before the surgery, I am thinking about trying out the preseed and instead cup combination to see how that works. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"