South Florida Babies

Fun Game: How do you say........

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?

What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?

What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?

What do you call gym shoes?

What do you say to address a group of people?

What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?

What do you call your grandparents?

What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?

What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?

What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

and GO!!

TTC #1 May/June 2008
CP 7.19.08
Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
TTC #2
HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww

Re: Fun Game: How do you say........

• What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house? tp'ing

What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball? rollie pollie

What is the bubbly carbonated drink called? soda/coke

What do you call gym shoes? sneaker

What do you say to address a group of people? hello everyone!

What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs? Daddy Long Legs

What do you call your grandparents? Mami & Papi (they raised me)

What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket? cart

What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? I guess the appropriate term is sun shower BUT when I was little my great-grandmother used to say it meant the devil's daughter was getting married.

What is the thing you change the TV channel with? remote

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • cute idea Tine! Let's get this board moving :) 

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?

*tp-ing - is there another name for this?*

What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?

*rollie pollie*

What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?

*it's a coke...and then you specify which type. when i first moved up here a friend of mine and i had a long conversation about this. she calls it pop*

What do you call gym shoes?

*sneakers*

What do you say to address a group of people?

*ya'll*

What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?

*daddy long legs?*

What do you call your grandparents?

*when i was little it was ela and elo, now it's just abuela and abuelo*

What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?

*shopping cart*

What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?

*a waste of a perfectly good day...jk a sun shower*

What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

*the remote control*

• Loading the player...
  • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house? tp'ing

What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball? ?? catepillar??

What is the bubbly carbonated drink called? soda

What do you call gym shoes? sneaker

What do you say to address a group of people? Hello!

What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs? Daddy Long Legs

What do you call your grandparents? One set was Grandma and Grandpa and the other set was Nana & Papa

What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket? wagon

What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? sun shower

What is the thing you change the TV channel with? remote or clicker

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house? TPing

What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball? Rolly Polly? I am not exactly sure.

What is the bubbly carbonated drink called? Soda.

What do you call gym shoes? Sneakers

What do you say to address a group of people? Hi everyone? Hey ya'll? I am not sure what this question is asking. LOL.

What do you call your grandparents? Abuela and Abuelo

What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket? Shopping Cart?

What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? A sunshower

What is the thing you change the TV channel with? THE Remote (even though we have like 4 of them they are all THE remote. LOL.)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?  TPing

What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?  Pill bug

What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?  Soda (or coke if it's a cola)

What do you call gym shoes?  Sneakers

What do you say to address a group of people?  Hello everyone

What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?  Daddy Long Legs

What do you call your grandparents?  Grandmom and Granddad on my father's side, Granny and C.P. (for Caro Papa - family joke) on my mother's side

What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?  Cart

What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?  Sun Shower

What is the thing you change the TV channel with? either Remote or Amocavatrol which is another family joke because that's what DH taught his much younger sister to call it when she was learning to speak

• What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?  TPing
    What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?  rolly polly
    What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?  Coke
    What do you call gym shoes?  Sneakers
    What do you say to address a group of people?  Hi guys, or hey, or hello - it depends on how well I know them and whether it's formal or informal
    What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?  Daddy Long Legs
    What do you call your grandparents?  Abi and AboWhat do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?  Cart
    What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?  Sun Shower
    What is the thing you change the TV channel with? Remote, although when its lost, I tend to refer to it as "the stupid remote" 
    image image

• What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house? TPing

What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball? worm

What is the bubbly carbonated drink called? coke

What do you call gym shoes? gym sneakers

What do you say to address a group of people? HI everyone

What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs? spider

What do you call your grandparents? abuela and abuelo

What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket? shopping cart

What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? sun rain

What is the thing you change the TV channel with? remote

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?  Halloween What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?  Yucky.What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?  vodka tonicWhat do you call gym shoes?  those things with lots of dust on them.What do you say to address a group of people?  Please stop talking or I'll give you a detentionWhat do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?  SquishedWhat do you call your grandparents?  Abuela, Abuelo, Yeya and TitoWhat do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?  shopping cartWhat do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?  MiamiWhat is the thing you change the TV channel with?  Remote
  • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?  TP'ing. What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?  Rollie Pollie. What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?  SodaWhat do you call gym shoes?  Sneakers or tennis shoes. What do you say to address a group of people?  What-up?! What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?  Daddy Long Legs What do you call your grandparents? both of my grandmothers are Abuela - my grandfather is "Momo". What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?  Supermarket or if I'm with my abuela, "El carrito." What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?  Sun showerWhat is the thing you change the TV channel with?  Remote - but my family also calls it "TV Changer" a lot. 

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house? rolling

What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball? rollie pole-ley

What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?soda/

What do you call gym shoes? sneakers

What do you say to address a group of people? ladies and gentlemen

What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs? scary

What do you call your grandparents? grandma/pa

What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?cart

What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? god's breath

What is the thing you change the TV channel with? flipper

and GO!!

praying for a miracle ..

• What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?  TP'ing

What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?  Rollie Pollie

What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?  Soda

What do you call gym shoes?  Sneakers

What do you say to address a group of people?  Ladies and Gentleman

What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?  Daddy Long Legs

What do you call your grandparents?  Grandma and Grandpa

What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?  Cart

What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?  Sun Shower

What is the thing you change the TV channel with?  Remote

and GO!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"