Here is a fun clicky poll...

Re: Here is a fun clicky poll...

• Love this poll!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL I love it also :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How about a backslide with the stbxh... Embarrassed

It was always how we settled conflict in our marriage too. Gee wonder why we didn't work: )

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageAshleyMichelle06:
    LOL I love it also :)

Yah, I saw your relationship status update on FB...spill the deets!

• This is fun!

The last one made me laugh! :)

• imageachase123:

imageAshleyMichelle06:
    LOL I love it also :)

Yah, I saw your relationship status update on FB...spill the deets!

Hey I actually responded "only with myself" for this survey tee hee. I started talking to S about 5 weeks ago, and then he asked last weekend for us to be official/exclusive. He's a sweet guy and I like him so I am making him wait for the sex. I don't want it to turn into just a FWB kind of relationship :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • You could replace "past month" with "past year," and my answer would still be the same - no!
  • Nothing since before B was born...I have this fear that if I reintroduce my dear friend from the dresser drawer, I'll remember how much I love the real thing and then miss it even more. Embarrassed  I also wonder if it will feel different after childbirth...
    imageimage. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCPA04:
    Nothing since before B was born...I have this fear that if I reintroduce my dear friend from the dresser drawer, I'll remember how much I love the real thing and then miss it even more. Embarrassed  I also wonder if it will feel different after childbirth...

This exactly. I'm scared Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAmandaJordan1985:

imageCPA04:
    Nothing since before B was born...I have this fear that if I reintroduce my dear friend from the dresser drawer, I'll remember how much I love the real thing and then miss it even more. Embarrassed  I also wonder if it will feel different after childbirth...

I hate to put it all out there, but, uh, I was scared too of doing the deed after childbirth.  Let me tell you, at least in my experience it is BETTER now.  Lots better.  Of course, I also haven't had the same partner but idk, the first time I did it post-birth I was like "whoa, this is a-freakin'-mazing". 

• imageachase123:
    imageAmandaJordan1985:

imageCPA04:

I hate to put it all out there, but, uh, I was scared too of doing the deed after childbirth.  Let me tell you, at least in my experience it is BETTER now.  Lots better.  Of course, I also haven't had the same partner but idk, the first time I did it post-birth I was like "whoa, this is a-freakin'-mazing". 

Ditto CPA04 and Amanda on the realizing how much I miss it if I pulled out B.O.B. but then Achase made me think about it and ummm...yeah I need to get laid like pronto haha!  Crap!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagetifanico:

imageCPA04:

My orgasms are waaaay better after DD . 

I agree. It seems like it's so much more sensitive down south now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I haven't had sex since August 2009.  Indifferent  I honestly feel dead down below.
    Diagnosed with PCOS June 2004 Abby born 2/2007 and Ally 3/2009 imagehttp://Life In Sublurbia.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"