Parenting after 35
Options

Skinny jeans! (PIP)

Who knew they made skinny jeans for boys? I just went on a trip to a city where they had a Baby Gap and I found the most awesome toddler jeans...finally a pair that fit my skinny little guy!  Simon has such short legs but these are tapered at the ankle so they don't hang over his feet! And they have the adjustable waist so his pants stay up. I hate spending $30 for baby jeans but they are just so cute on him! Cool

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Skinny jeans! (PIP)

• Options
    I love baby gap, since I have a skinny minnie too!  They have some great sales online sometimes, so if you don't have one near you, you can always peruse their sale stuff.  Old Navy seems to run skinny too and they are cheaper :)  So far, they've tended to wear really well for T. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thave have some new skinny jeans for boys & girls at Childrens place, just came out they are super cute ! They wer 20.00
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Ryder
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Those are cute. I always had to get adjustable pants for my skinny boys.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Margaux lives in her little Gap jeans, but I need to roll hers up and put 'em on the chunky baby setting.  She has my waistline, poor kid.
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    That is too cute! My SIL works for Tommy Hilfiger and sent us a pair of Tommy skinny jeans for Betty Jane. They are crazy cute! The future hipsters have arrived!
  • Options

Very cute!

• Options
    Those are great! I wouldn't know much about skinny jeans. LOL, Robby's cankles wouldn't fit in the legs of those jeans.
    Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Simon is too cute!  Money spent well!
  • Options
    All he needs in that picture is a big fat wallet in his back pocket :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the rec.  I bought some skinny, dressy jeans for DS at Xmas time at Gymboree.  Adjustable waist, too.  They come in toddler sizes, for future reference. My 95th% height, 45% weight son looks awesome in them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"