Georgia Babies

update on the great mirror search

Found one!!  I had checked the Cumming Home Goods at about 7pm last night, but my friend was there today and it was there, yay!  So glad I can finally paint it and be done with it so I can finish the rest of the nursery :)

BUT now there's something else hard-to-find that I want (of course!!)...the Imaginext Pirate Ship (not the new/current serpent ship, but the original brown one).  They don't make it anymore - why do my kids end up wanting something after they stop selling it, we went through this with the dang Little Einstein's Pat Pat rocket as well!  Anyway, the boys LOVE the new show called "Jake and the Never Land Pirates" that started on Disney Jr a few weeks ago, but of course there's no toys to go with it yet.  I found the ship on Craigslist, but the lady can't meet me till Monday...hoping it will work out, since Jack's birthday is next week.  It is selling NIB on Ebay for $275?!?!?!  No way, this lady is selling hers for $20. 

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image

Re: update on the great mirror search

• OMG, Gavin loves Jake too!  We tivo it since we aren't here in the mornings so every afternoon as soon as we get home he asks for "pirate ship." 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"