Philadelphia Babies
Options

Contractors - Bathroom Remodel

Can anyone recommend a contractor to do a complete bathroom remodel. We live the delco

Thanks!

Re: Contractors - Bathroom Remodel

• Options
    I live in Montco, so I don't know if this contractor will travel that far, but I just used J & S Weiss Brothers for some work on my house and really liked them.  Compared to the other estimates I got they were the most reasonable.  It's a couple of brothers who started the company and they are the ones doing the work.  They hire in a few other guys to help with the job as well.  If there is work they don't do, he knows people who do.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Depending on what you want done... I know a couple of people who have gotten their bathtubs and/or tile reglazed and it turned out amazing!!  It also costs way less than tearing it all out.  They used perma ceram in havertown.  Also, check Angie's list which I believe rates contractors etc.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

we use VanLoon and Sons.  They're awesome and really reasonably priced (imo). DH and i are really happy with their work and my parents are having them do thier house now.  Our bathroom is gorgeous.  here's their website... https://www.vanloonandsons.com/

• Options

Borneman Remodeling

726 West Main Street
    Lansdale, PA 19446

Email: info@bornemanremodeling.com

They've done all sorts of work at our house.  We love them! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"