Pregnant after 35

**Haribo**

Just had to say: I saw today, for the first time ever, a commercial for Haribo candy... and I thought of you!  I hadn't realized that was where your screen name probably came from (well your avatar and siggy give it away too, but I had no idea until today what it meant)!

Too cute!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
photo by Scott Metzger
kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

Re: **Haribo**

• Awww!  That is too cute that you thought of me when you saw that commercial=)   I LOVE Haribo gummi bears and the peach chewies.  YUM!

How are you doing?  I hope your blood pressures are better controlled and you are feeling well. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I will have to see if I can find any in the stores to try --- they do sound yummy! 

I'm doing pretty good.  BP seems to be under control, though it still fluctuates some.  I had a bit of trouble falling asleep last night because of the throbbing again, but eventually it settled down.  I guess it's just something I'll have to deal with, because it seems my BP does lower when I lie on my left side (though hmmm, I should have tested that theory last night too).  

How are you???  Though I'm sorry your m/s is increasing, I'm kinda glad you've got such strong symptoms... definitely something going on in there!   I hope you're able to enjoy yourself, though.

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • I am so glad you are feeling better but sorry you had trouble sleeping last night.

I am doing so much better today!  I almost feel completely normal except for being extremely cross at work (I need to get a handle on this) and being crazy tired.  However, I continue to be worried and will probably only feel better after my first visit and ultrasound on March 8th.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"