Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Crying in the car

Recently my DS has started crying in the car just about all the time.  It is like he is annoyed to be in his car seat. We have the britax marathon and we are still rear facing. He has a mirror that he can look into.  He also has his binky and some smaller toys that he can play with. Anyone else experience this and do you have any suggestions? He used to love being in the car but that is no longer the case.  

Re: Crying in the car

• Options
    DS used to cry when the straps were too tight. Maybe the straps need to be adjusted.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DS always cries... ALWAYS and to go shopping or wherever it's a 45 minute drive ya... Life sucks...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNeenTheBean:
    My DS always cries... ALWAYS and to go shopping or wherever it's a 45 minute drive ya... Life sucks...

Yup me too. Matthew hates the car. Hates it. I've tried toys, mirrors, adjusting the straps and giving him a sippy cup for the trip. Nothing works.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageNeenTheBean:

Me too!!!  I'm hoping that when I can turn him front facing it will get better!

• Options
    My DD has just started crying again whenever we get near the car.  She is still in her carrier (she is very tiny) but we just got the Britax Marathon - I am hoping she will be happier sitting up.  She loves hearing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" even though I am a horrible singer!  My poor DH - we just sing it on repeat - it has been the only thing that will quiet her lately.  We used to listen to lullaby/classical music in the car.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"