Maryland Babies

Female pediatrician recommendation in Baltimore area?

Hi,

I'm due in May, and desperately seeking a pediatrician.  I live in Fell's Point in downtown baltimore, and would prefer a doctor around here, but would travel anywhere from here to Towson for a good recommendation.  We prefer a female pediatrician as we're expecting a girl.  Thank you!

Re: Female pediatrician recommendation in Baltimore area?

• We got to Pediatric Partners in Towson and see Dr. Paxson.  She is there Mondays and Fridays, most saturdays and some sundays.  She is at the Bel Air office on Tues and Thurs.  They have great hours!  They are open M-R until 8pm, Fridays until 5pm and Sat 8-12. 
    Steph - mama to Owen Patrick 2/20/02, Ryder Jacob 11/3/05 and Brody Ryan 7/14/2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We use the Pediatric Center in Catonsville.  We see Dr. Burke.  She has been great with my first and I plan to use her for our second.  It is a large practice with after hours and Saturday sick appointments.
  • Loading the player...
  • Valley Pediatrics in OM. All three doctors are women. They have Sat and Sunday appointments.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • We use MD Pediatric Group and see DR. Duffy...she is amazing, she was at the hospital the day our DS was born to see him, and stopped by once more before he was discharged and she never makes us feel like we have dumb questions.  I know that there are some other female Drs in the practice too....

https://www.mdped.com/

• Arundel Pediatrics in Linthicum (near BWI).  They have all female doctors and nurse practitioners and are very nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"