November 2012 Moms

Should someone make a check-in/due date list?

As in, someone other than me Stick out tongue

BabyFetus Ticker
It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers

Re: Should someone make a check-in/due date list?

• While I would love to, with my history it is not a good idea.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• imageRachaelA:

imagexnbride:
    While I would love to, with my history it is not a good idea.

Yeah this is why I didn't volunteer.

I love the new November 2011 badge in your signature. Did you make this one too?

Why yes I did, and I love it too, Stick out tongue which is why I am now sporting it. It looks good on me baby LOL. 

Feel free to add it to your siggy!!!! Right click on the image and copy the image properties. If you need the code though, just let me know.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Loading the player...
  • I love it, too! Can I also steal it?

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • I agree we need a check-in but I don't want to do it either! haha.

Will it be daily or weekly? Maybe whoever notices there isn't one for the day can post it. I can start, I'll start a new thread to make it official. :)

• I was running a due date list and check in but every time I posted a bunch of people would talk about how there was already  a Google doc that is running around (with no linky) available that already had all that info. So I stopped putting it up but I may still do the Friday check in for mommas.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~*DUE MARCH 5th 2014*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"