Indiana Babies

I miss you guys and a J update.

Weird how out of touch I feel after being offline for four days, lol.  So we barely made the appt after 7+ hours of driving Thurs.  My dad was an angel and met us at the doc and swapped me cars so he could take E and the dog home. 

Turns out that even though the infection is gone, J is carrying enough fluid in his ears (esp his right one) that his hearing is muffled, like he is underwater.  So, we decided to do tubes as soon as possible.

Surgery is next Friday, and the boys are staying with mom and dad (and various babysitters here) while I drive back to teach Wed and to pick up DH, to bring him back for the main event.  By God he had BETTER not get called out.  I swear I'm going to put my foot down, if so. 

J is on a mega dose of abx (z-pack, plus nasonex and another abx that we apply up his nose) to get him well enough for surgery. 

E is not getting better from the RSV as quickly as I would like.

I have bitten off more contract work than I should have, but I am getting help from family watching the boys while I go to the office.  But I'm feeling guilty about it. 

I am behind grading exams and I hate that I'm stressing my students out.

Ok, I'm getting off the computer and getting to bed.  Going to visit my college roomie and her kids (one who is 2 that I've never met) tomorrow.  I am MAKING time for it, or else it won't happen. 

So excited that there will be 2 more new babies on the board by the time I'm back with you! 

Re: I miss you guys and a J update.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"