Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

WWYD another sleep ?

So we have always done routine at 6:30 close to 7 but the last 2 days D has gone down for a nap at 5and slept until 6:30-7 o'clock, yesterday I assumed he was just in a weird mood because it was the second time he had napped for 2 hours that day, but today he was out for about that long. Should I move the routine up at 5 which seems incredibly early, or just give it a few more days to see if it is a phase, because it seems that doing the routine is making it to hard for him to fall back asleep. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WWYD another sleep ?

• Options

It sounds like he may be trying to move his bedtime up.  I would split the difference and keep him up until 6ish and then start your routine.  He will be fussy since he will be tired but, after a day or so he will adjust.

GL!

• Options
    This is exactly what Mason started doing last week. I thought it would be way to early to start his routine at 5 but I did move it up a bit and he seems a lot calmer and he has been falling asleep much faster.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought about holding him off until 6 but by then he would be way over tired and a monster to get down, I'm going to have to move it up I guess, I am afraid the minute I do he will decide that he doesn't want to sleep that early again. I thought at first he was taking longer naps for a milestone or teething, God please give us a damn tooth so that at last people will stfu about how he is obviously teething. Since he was 2 months and 3 weeks, you can't be around him for more than an hour without someone saying, oh he put something in his mouth he must be teething. He is a fvcking four month old he is exploring and learning how to entertain himself, apparently that involves shoving everything into his  mouth. But I am off topic now.... sigh
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"