1st Trimester
Options

cramps and sore nipples 4dpo, any similar experiences?

I posted this for the TTTC ladies but the optimistic side of me also wanted to ask you 1st Tri ladies...

I'm 4DPO today and every day post O the cramps (like AF not O pain) and sore nipples seem to get a bit worse.  What does this mean?  I waver between "this is a new phantom symptom it must be good" to "AF must be on her way super early".  I'm sure I'm over analyzing but the little dip today got me even more confused.

What do you ladies think?  Any similar experiences?
Keep growing preemie ballerina! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers image

Re: cramps and sore nipples 4dpo, any similar experiences?

• Options
    You're WAY too early at this point - if you are pg this cycle, implantation probably has not even occurred yet, so you should not be having any pg-related symptoms.  Only time will tell.  Good luck!
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options
    4 dpo is really too soon to notice any early pg symptoms considering implantation doesn't usually happen until 6-10d dpo. Cramps could really be anything.  You will hear this alot: PMS and early pg are usually just alike, it's almost impossible to tell the difference.  I was TTC for long time after m/c and nearly every month I thought I was pregnant.  My advice is don't over analyze because it will drive you crazy and then disappoint you if you aren't pregnant that month. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When I was TTC (all 10 months) every twinge, cramp, temp flux, tiredness, boob swelling I thought I was pregnant, and I wasnt.

You very well may be, but its best not to read too much into your symptoms or it will make you crazy as it did me. Hope you are though! Try not to think about it too much. ?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks ladies... I think I'm over analyzing but it is terribly hard not to.  Part of this is fueled by the fact that when I had my cp the Dr. felt I implanted at 3dpo which is very rare.  With the positive news from the HSG I think I'm even more concious of every twinge and pain.

H&H 9 months to you all!

Keep growing preemie ballerina! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    imageAndBabyWouldMake5:

Part of this is fueled by the fact that when I had my cp the Dr. felt I implanted at 3dpo which is very rare.  

What? How did the doctor feel that? I don't even think it is possible. Or do you meant hat's what he thought? Still, that would be very odd at 3 dpo.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagequezzo:
    imageAndBabyWouldMake5:

Part of this is fueled by the fact that when I had my cp the Dr. felt I implanted at 3dpo which is very rare.  

What? How did the doctor feel that? I don't even think it is possible. Or do you meant hat's what he thought? Still, that would be very odd at 3 dpo.  

I think your docto has his dates off there is no way a egg can be fertilized and travel the whole tube and implant. You need a new doctor.

• Options
    I didn't start feeling any symptoms until ~7dpo, started with the boobies first, then some cramping around 10dpo...felt like AF was on her way.  Be patient and STAY POSITIVE!  Good luck in the future!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"