Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Looking at convertible carseats

Re: Looking at convertible carseats

• Options
    Because a lot of these seats go up to 50-70 lbs which means your kid may end up being in them until they are 4-6 years old (or older depending on the kid) and it's good for them to have somewhere to put a sippy cup or a cup full of snacks since they can't reach the normal cup holders.  That said neither of DD's seats have one since it looks like a dirt trap to me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Why not?  Where is your kid going to put their sippy cup when they get older?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    to hold their brewskie..duh!  KIDDING!!!  I imagine for sippy cups, although I wonder (and I am sure I know the answer) is my one year old going to know how to put it in there or will it still end up stuck between the seat and the door when I can't pull over?
  • Options
    Sippys... AWESOME thinking convertible car seat makers! LOL DS got it around 18 months and was able to put it in and take it out himself. The cup holders are removeable on ours so can be taken off and washed if need be. We have a True Fit and love it.
  • Options
    My 3.5 year old just now moved out of his convertible seat, and only because we needed to move the baby out of the infant seat. So the cup holder gets plenty of use before you're done with the seat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"