Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

DD has a cold

dd is congested and occasionally coughing. pedi said that if their is no fever nothing she can do. but how can i clear up her congestion?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DD has a cold

• Options
    My DD has a cold too and our pedi said the same thing. Is the congestion in her nose or chest? Ours is mostly nose. I'm doing little noses saline drops and using the bulb syringe, a cool mist humidifier, and a little bit of vicks babyrub at night.
  • Options
    My kid has the same thing. Stuffed up nose. I'm looking forward to the responses as all I'm doing right now is the bulb syringe.
    DSC_0330editedimage
    The two men in my life. Oh, and I have a husband too...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    the congestion is in her nose. I am using the nose bulb thing also. I guess there is nothing else to do. But I am going to try the cool mist humitifer though.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagepiglet6609:
    My DD has a cold too and our pedi said the same thing. Is the congestion in her nose or chest? Ours is mostly nose. I'm doing little noses saline drops and using the bulb syringe, a cool mist humidifier, and a little bit of vicks babyrub at night.
    This but i'm using eucalyptus oil instead of vicks. And on a cotton ball near her so she can inhale it, not on her (can be toxic). And she sleeps in the RnP, the incline seems to help her nose drain.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"