Pregnant after IF
Options

In need of success stories - multiple IVF cycles

So I am trying to remain as positive as can be but it is tough.  This is IVF cycle #3 for me and I am only 2dp3dt.  I am already starting to cramping like I did the past two cycles so of course it is playing with my head a bit.  I would love to hear some success stories from those of you who had to go through multiple IVF cycles if you would like to share. Smile  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: In need of success stories - multiple IVF cycles

• Options
    See my sig and good luck!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    After IVF#1 and FET#1 failed, I didn't feel very hopeful about IVF#2. But to my complete shock, it worked! Fingers crossed for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi Beth-

I hope you don't mind me posting (I only did 2).

IVF#1 was picture perfect, 100% fert report, 4 embies made it to blast, 2 froze, little ER/ET pain, and I was SURE it worked. It didn't.

IVF#2 was a disaster from the first injection. I had so much pain, every step was hard.  We did a 3dt, none  made it to freeze and I had a fever after ET and a horrific pain epidsode the night after transfer so I was sure those little embies were goners.  I was absolutely positive it didn't work. I literally felt like AF was on her way (Still kind of do). And #2 was successful, so far.

I'm really hoping #3 is it for you. I remember you from TTTC and I'm sending you T&Ps that this cycle works.

• Options

Our information is in my siggy :)

I had really bad cramping starting 2-3dp5dt and I thought for sure AF was on her way.  Turns out we got a BFP instead.

Fingers crossed for you that #3 is lucky for you!  Good luck sweetie! 

• Options
    imagecbubbles2:

Hi Beth-

I hope you don't mind me posting (I only did 2).

IVF#1 was picture perfect, 100% fert report, 4 embies made it to blast, 2 froze, little ER/ET pain, and I was SURE it worked. It didn't.

IVF#2 was a disaster from the first injection. I had so much pain, every step was hard.  We did a 3dt, none  made it to freeze and I had a fever after ET and a horrific pain epidsode the night after transfer so I was sure those little embies were goners.  I was absolutely positive it didn't work. I literally felt like AF was on her way (Still kind of do). And #2 was successful, so far.

I'm really hoping #3 is it for you. I remember you from TTTC and I'm sending you T&Ps that this cycle works.

This cycle has been really tough on me from the beginning too.  I hope that is a sign.  Thank you. :)

• Options
    Thanks ladies.  This is helping my spirits :)
  • Options
    I hope it's okay to post - I just wanted to wish you lots of luck! :) I'm pulling for you!!
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • Options
    5 fresh and 2 frozen IVF cycles. All failed (2 chemicals and 1 m/c). Multiplr REs told me i needed to quit or move on to DE Then a spontaneous pg and I now have a healthy 7 week old daughter. Best of luck to you this cycle!!
    After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • Options
    It is in my siggy. It took me 4 IVF attempts to get my BFP. Good luck.
  • Options

imageJill070707:
    I hope it's okay to post - I just wanted to wish you lots of luck! :) I'm pulling for you!!

Hi Jill!  Always okay :)  Thank you!

• Options
    i am on cycle 5 and it FINALLY worked (so far, and i pray it continues). every cycle was pic perfect but none worked so i was very discouraged about this cycle. i have had AF symptoms since 2 days before beta and i still do (it scares me). try to stay positive because i now believe every cycle is different. good luck!
    ::PAIF/SAIF Welcome::

TTC since July 2008
    IUI 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF #1 C/P, FET 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF#2 BFP

it's a girl!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I went through 1 failed IVF cycle and 2 failed FETs (not to mention multiple IUIs prior) before I got my BFP. Good luck to you- sending you lots of good vibes that this will be your cycle.
  • Options
    I went through 4 total and now I have success. It can happen.
  • Options
    Thank you all for sharing :)  It helps!
  • Options

It took me 3 fresh cycles and a frozen cycle to get pregnant! 

It definitely can happen!!  GOOD LUCK!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"