Florida Babies
Options

Need a Nanny

Does anyone know of any good nannies inthe Tampa area. I work fulltime and am expecting in August, trying to figure this piece out, but its such a scary thing!

Re: Need a Nanny

• Options
    Have you tried www.care.com?  Before I decided to SAH, I started looking for a nanny on Care.  It's a great site.  They provide background checks and user reviews.
  • Options

Hello! Congrats on your expected bundle of joy!!

I actually was a Nanny for 3 years and when I moved away the family I worked for went to https://www.sittercity.com/ to look for my replacement. She interviewed many people and found someone she really liked and trusted! The website is great because most of the nannies on there have already payed for their backround check.

I put myself on there as a Nanny when I first moved to this area. I ended up finding a job teaching preschool instead, but I did get a few babysitting jobs from there!

You do have to pay I think maybe $60.00 for 1 year. You should check it out!

Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you IN Tampa, or in the Tampa area?
  • Options
    I second the care.com recommendation.  One of my friends found her current nanny through that website.  We're hoping to find our own from there soon enough. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"