Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Lacing cards

Do any of your kids have these?

I have wanted to them for a while.. I totally remember them from when I was a kid!  I remember I loved them!  I kind of laugh because it is such a simple toy, but so much fun (at least for me.. we'll see what my DD thinks!)

Re: Lacing cards

• Options

I have these for DS as I had them when I was teaching. We have also taken old greeting cards and turned them into lacing cards by just punching holes into them and using yarn (wrap tape around one end to make it stiff and so it won't fray).

I keep a few holiday cards after each holiday and will use them for lacing cards the next year.

Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I saw a cute Melissa & Doug set today, actually!

We don't have any yet, but I'll probably pick up a set of those sometime soon.  

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have some Melissa & Doug ones...she likes to watch me do them. She'll also unlace, but doesn't lace up that much.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just ordered some princess ones for DD from her Scholastic book order. I can't wait for them to come in! I hope she loves them; I sure did as a kid :) DD is really starting to get particular about trying to do little things like that (like buttoning buttons, or trying to fit things into spaces in certain orders, or holding her pencil just right and "writing") so I think this will be great for small motor development that she seems to enjoy.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"