Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Favorite childrens book?

I'm thinking about ordering some books for my love for her Easter basket anyone have any suggestions?? So far my favorite is llama llama red pajama! Thanks everyone!!

Re: Favorite childrens book?

• Options

My sisters and I loved this book and since it is "bunny" it always reminded me of Easter.

The Bunny Book (opens in a new window)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Another bunny book, this is my absolute favorite from my childhood!  I was stoked to find it is still being printed:

https://www.amazon.com/Little-Bunny-Follows-Scented-Storybook/dp/0375826440/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1297882455&sr=8-1

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just got LO "Elmo is SO BIG" for V-day.  It was my DS's favorite.  For Easter I think I will be getting "Goodnight Moon".  Both my boys really like Pajama Party & I think its called Belly Button Book. They are both from the same author.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    B is obsessed with "Pat the Bunny" right now--that would be a good one if you don't already have it!
  • Options
    Moo Ba La La La and Is your mama a llama?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagejnaden2:
    I just got LO "Elmo is SO BIG" for V-day.  It was my DS's favorite.  For Easter I think I will be getting "Goodnight Moon".  Both my boys really like Pajama Party & I think its called Belly Button Book. They are both from the same author.

We have so many of these books by sandra boynton and DS loves them!! He has them all memorized so he can "read" to me and K!

• Options
    Elmo is SO BIG is a good one. My personal favorite is You Are My I Love You.
  • Options
    I joined the Children's Book of the Month Club.  My husband and I are a little obsessed with books, so El already has an awesome collection.  I just bought for my 5yr old niece "Princesses Are Not Perfect".  I love it!  I'm going to buy a copy for El too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Goodnight Moon

Hungry Hungry Caterpillar

Guess How Much I Love You

The Very Busy Spider

Are You My Mother?

(basically any Dr. Seuss or Eric Carle!)

Nursery Rhymes

A + Life

Anniversary

Me:24 DH:27
    TTC #2 since August 2011

DX: Low AMH 1.79 Mildly elevated FSH 9.9

1 month of Letrozole, 3 IUI's with Letrozole, All BFN. 1 canceled IVF cycle, BFN.

May 2013 IVF w/ICSI #1.5: Start BCP 5/8 2 pills a day. Suppression Ultrasound 5/29. Begin Dexamethasone & Lupron Microdose 5/31. Started Gonal F and Menopur 6/2.

ER 6/12 13R,9M,8F.

5DT CANCELLED due to moderate OHSS

5DT UNcancelled due to embryos not being capable of cryopreservation

Transfered 2 "poor quality" embryo's on 6/17

No frozen embryos.

Beta #1 6/25 6. Chemical Pregnancy confirmed. Beta #2 6/28 -1
    Done trying

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"