3rd Trimester

baby kicks waking you up...

Just wondering if and how far along were you when your baby would wake you up "kicking" during your night's sleep.....

Re: baby kicks waking you up...

• I'm used to her movements so it doesn't wake me anymore. but it did once: I was probably 27 or so weeks at the time. she was kicking me when I was in really deep sleep and almost woke me up. I only remember waking up in the morning and remembering being "mad" in my sleep (because she was kicking)... it was really weird.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Only within the last couple weeks. Right now he's normally so active when I'm trying to go to sleep that I can't even get there.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Loading the player...
  • probably a month ago for me....so about 28 weeks
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • About 24 weeks I had a really bad night where she woke me up and basically beat me from the inside all night. Ah! Week 30 I woke up with horrible sciatica pain. And now I'd say she wakes me up at least once a night for the last few weeks. I'm done being pregnant...not because the pregnancy itself is hard but because she's kicking the crap out of me. It's so painful!
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Around 33 weeks.  Now I can't sleep through the night EVER.  It took me a couple nights to realize why I was waking up.  It's her.  Stick out tongue

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • I fee like that's been happening forever for me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She doesn't generally wake me up with her kicking, but if I wake to go to the bathroom, it can take me a while to get back to sleep because she is so active.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Since about 24 weeks or so. If I am on my side and too much of my belly is touching the bed, I will get kicked until I move. I guess LO likes his or her space! I also get kicked if I bend over, sit leaning too far forward, etc. Oh and when my bladder is full, baby likes to push on it (I guess it gets in their way).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Picture114b Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • He wakes me up all the time! started around 26 weeks. Over the weekend he actually woke up DH 3 times! I was laying behind DH, (with my belly touching his back) and DH thought i was poking him- He turned over i was sound a sleep but my belly was moving like crazy. The next night the same thing. and then Sunday night I was laying on my side and DH had his arm on my belly and baby kicked until DH woke up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"