Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

All the nighttime ladies...put your hands up!

Where is everybody? Is it too early?  I'm actually about to go put the girls in bed then I'll be back!  And I hope you're all here! DH is at poker, maybe we could play internet poker!  Hahaha!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: All the nighttime ladies...put your hands up!

• Options
    I'm here, kind of off and on though... I'm here when Ian lets me.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello! Watching the IBM challenge! (I know I'm a dork) : )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm here eating these oatmeal bars which I got the recipe for from a healthy eating website. I managed to make them very unhealthy but darn tasty
  • Options
    Here but also cooking so I probably won't be active tonight. Although, I have stopped posting a lot lately for some reason.
    Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Here, mostly reading as usual. Hello everyone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm waiting for DH to get home, baking cookies, and holding LO...she doesn't want to be put down!
  • Options

imageLinZbb:

What's the IBM challenge, I guessing something to do with IBM computers, but what?

• Options
    I'm here, after the longest most annoying day ever. My kids took crazy pills this morning and Katy didn't nap AT ALL, ugh... and DH just got home from being at work since 4am, and it's our anniversary ... blaaaaaahhhhhh!
  • Options

imageouraddress7:
    I'm here, after the longest most annoying day ever. My kids took crazy pills this morning and Katy didn't nap AT ALL, ugh... and DH just got home from being at work since 4am, and it's our anniversary ... blaaaaaahhhhhh!

Awwww!  Happy Anniversary! I'm sorry you're having a rough day.  Hopefully they'll go down easy for you and you and your H can have some time to relax together.

• Options
    Ooh, I'm here! I'm listening to H try and get Charlie to sleep but he's coughing so much I feel like it's never going to happen (DS is choughing, not H). Man, I hate colds.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Jeopardy challenging two of their best players with a computer named Watson that can mimic human intelligence. It is one of a kind built by IBM. Some reason I found it very interesting. Needless to say, the robot won.
  • Options

mmmmmmm popcorn.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers imagePrince Spaghetti Night imageXO My Funny Valentine XO
  • Options

I'm around off and on; it's only 5pm here, so I'm just about to start dinner...

Will probably be back later.

• Options
    imageQueenBee320:

imageLinZbb:

What's the IBM challenge, I guessing something to do with IBM computers, but what?

Jeopardy challenging two of their best players with a computer named Watson that can mimic human intelligence. It is one of a kind built by IBM. Some reason I found it very interesting. Needless to say, the robot won. 

• Options
    Sorry for the double post and huge text. I apparently can't figure out how to use my new computer...
  • Options
    I'm here, thinking about dinner.. but maybe I'm too late for that! When SO is out of town- I usually skip dinner cause I'm too busy with the boys.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm here but I'll be asleep soon. LO doesn't seem to sleep anymore so I'm going to bed while I know I can! 

• Options

*raises hand*

Daytime lady bored and popping my head in here tonight...

imageimage
  • Options

imageMcKenna04:
    I'm here, thinking about dinner.. but maybe I'm too late for that! When SO is out of town- I usually skip dinner cause I'm too busy with the boys.

I seriously can't imagine having to get 2 babies to bed with DH, let alone by myself! How do you do it? (And go you!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm here - just put the boys to bed and am going to talk to my H then chill out for the evening.
  • Options

Holla! 

Here ... wish i was watching TV but our cable box is on the fritz... AGAIN. Stupid Time Warner. DH is doing P90X downstairs. I expect a broken man to return.  

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• Options
    Here! Just fed DD so she is out for the night. Waiting for Teen Mom to come on.
  • Options

imagenadinethequeen01:
    Here but also cooking so I probably won't be active tonight. Although, I have stopped posting a lot lately for some reason.

I think I love you. I freaking love your new siggy pic. MusicOne love.... one heart...Music

P.S. I'm heeeeeeere!!

• Options
    I'm here, eating a brownie that my hips really don't need.
  • Options

imagepanicked228:
    I'm here, eating a brownie that my hips really don't need.

::drool:: Have you ever baked the Ghiradelli (sp?) brownies? We buy them in bulk at Costco. They're omgeezer delicious.

• Options
    imagetorii:

imagenadinethequeen01:

I think I love you. I freaking love your new siggy pic. MusicOne love.... one heart...Music

P.S. I'm heeeeeeere!!

I also love the siggy pic!  And now I want to go to Jamaica! 

• Options
    imagetorii:

imagenadinethequeen01:

P.S. I'm heeeeeeere!!

I also love the siggy pic!  And now I want to go to Jamaica! 

• Options

imageLinZbb:

Watson scares me. 

• Options

I am here! I am about to head out to my high school's play off basketball game. I feel like such a weirdo going, but I know that so many people who want to meet Max will be there so I am going to.

I was so tiny in high school and now am not so tiny so I am getting self conscience about going.

And I love Jeopardy!

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageBailey81:

imageLinZbb:

Watson scares me. 

Yeah, isn't it weird?! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"